Sample video using Adobe Photoshop (Same method works on Adobe Acrobat DC Pro)
NOTE: This file works on the Adobe Acrobat DC Pro version only! For other versions please go to Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
Download Adobe Acrobat DC Pro from THIS PAGE or from your Adobe Creative Cloud Manager and install it as a 30 day free trial.
Download the amtlib.dll file
extract the amtlib.dll file from the ZIP and put it into:
C/Program Files (x86)/Adobe/ Acrobat DC Pro /Acrobat
(when asked, choose ‘replace’)
(alternatively, you can backup the original amtlib.dll instead of replacing it, in case you need to go back to the original trial version).
Note for Adobe Acrobat DC Pro
Sorry for the new $6.95 dollars fee but we decided to start charging small amounts per download to pay for the hours we spend updating and maintaining this site. The file is given automatically after payment. The link is also sent to your email. Please check your spam email! You can contact us via Facebook or at [email protected] if you have any problem with our downloads. We answer ALL messages within 24 hours, guaranteed! Thanks for understanding.
System requirements for Acrobat DC Pro
These system requirements are for Adobe Acrobat DC Pro software (v2015). Because system requirements change with each software update, see the Release Notes from Adobe.com for your software version for the latest information on supported operating systems and browsers.
- 1.5GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), or 2012 R2 (64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 1GB of RAM
- 4.5GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024×768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 or 11; Firefox (ESR)
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)